Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Saving My Sanity

Last Friday here in Knoxville, TN, I was calling in my prescription refills to CVS and was surprised to see that my birth control refills had run out. No problem - I hit the button for the pharmacy to get the refill information from my doctor. Alright, small problem: It was Friday and I was hearing, "Your prescription will be ready Monday."

Monday?! My next set of birth control pills should start Sunday. In a mild panicked state I called the doctor's office and left a message on the refill hotline that please please please could you call in the refill today?The next morning of course nothing waiting for me.

The kind hearted pharmacist took pity on me and filled the prescription!

I was grateful, my husband was grateful, and even though my son would love a sibling, trust me, he should be grateful as well!

- Paula

No comments: